We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with a tech company in the Gemography network.
About the Gemography Network
The Gemography network includes fast-growing tech companies in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Paris.
Our network companies are working on challenging technical problems, offer exponential career growth and leverage modern technologies.
About the job opportunities
The companies in our network are looking for DevOps Engineers proficient in some (not all) of these technologies: AWS/Azure, Git, PowerShell, Python, Azure CLI, Terraform, k8s or Docker and much more.
The ideal candidate is motivated by working on complex technical problems, building great systems and products, cares about code quality and can contribute from day one.
How it works
To apply to the network, we'll ask you to go through a 3-steps screening process. Of the thousands of applications we receive per month, fewer than 3% are accepted.
If accepted, you'll hear directly from founders, team leads and manager behind the companies in our network, complete interviews with their engineering teams and in time land a job with one of them.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Contract: Indefinite Term Contract.
- Location: Remote (anywhere in Morocco).
- Resume or cover letter not required.
Benefits & Perks
- Mentorship and career development programs.
- Flexible schedule and remote policy.
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
- Your own Spotify, Netflix and Headspace accounts.
- Comprehensive health plans.
- 24-days vacation (in addition to public holidays).