About Gemography (formerly United Remote)
We're not solving a small problem and we're not doing it the lousy way. We are building end-to-end products, processes, and infrastructure to enable distributed engineering teams to form and operate.
At Gemography, you will have a massive impact: As a talent manager, you will be in charge of assessing top talent across different countries, and contributing in the matching and on-boarding stages.
About the role
Gemography is seeking a passionate talent manager with proven abilities to deliver an exceptional candidate experience while assessing soft skills and acting as an ambassador of Gemography's culture. If you are deeply passionate about people, have keen eye for talent and you are able to build trust easily, this job is for you.
What You'll Do Day-to-day
- Assessing talent and delivering clear, complete and detailed reports.
- Acting as an ambassador of Gemography's internal culture.
- Nurturing and updating talent on their matching status.
- Building clear resumes following best practices and showcasing talent skillset and capabilities.
- Pitching offers and closing clients.
- Coordinating between different stakeholders to arrange meetings and interviews.
- Creating and evolving an ideal customer experience.
- Maintaining databases up to date and generating reports.
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including strong listening and negotiation skills.
- Genuinely interested in people with eye for detail and the ability to hold the big picture.
- Clarity in judgement with ability to assess people and build rapport swiftly.
- Empathy and customer service focus.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Good dose of empathy and ownership.
- Business background with 1+ years of experience in HR or customer service role.
- Proficiency in English and French.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
- Your own Spotify Premium, Netflix and Headspace accounts.
- 24-days paid-time-off (+ public holidays).
- Health insurance & pension (CNSS).