What your day could look like:
- Design, develop, maintain and improve our product, with a focus on usability, scalability and user experience.
- Create elegant solutions to interesting engineering problems.
- Bring your opinions and voice to the table and help shape the future growth and development of our platform.
- Contribute to team best practices.
- Challenging and optimizing implementations together with the team.
- Develop comprehensive automated tests for features via unit tests, acceptance tests and end-to-end integration tests.
- Ensuring the product remains scalable and the codebase remains maintainable.
- Work in an agile team and delivering features on a daily basis.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years experience in building strong web applications
- Collaborative work in a development team
- Experience in building a long-term product used by plenty of users
- Proficiency in writing web apps using industry best practices
- Ability to design and build intuitive interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 and Webpack preprocessors
- Perfect understanding of client/server architecture (HTTP protocol, DNS, caching, CORS, etc.)
- Consuming REST API like a rock star
- Advanced usage of Browser Developer Tools
- Knowledge of package management and automation tools (npm, gulp, bower etc.)
- Comfortable with peer-coding, code-reviews, etc.
- Versioning tools Git and GitFlow branching model
- Fluent in english.
- Creative and organized.
- Strong communication: Convey goals, progress and issues to the wider team, including management, peers and clients
- Agile problem solving: Understand the question behind the question and break down the problem into smaller, more easily solvable pieces
- Healthy Passion: Keep up-to-date on advances in the field and be aware of the latest technological advances
- Self-Starting Motivation: Experiment and explore; take risks, but stay persistent while facing roadblocks
Nice to have
- Empathic with customers pains
- Advanced UX skills
- Graphics sensibility
- Data visualization skills