The Marketing Team is the centralized resource for directing alternative product marketing strategy efforts, including the development of messaging, and positioning at both the capability and product level. The Marketing team works closely with other departments, particularly Business Development and Investments, in order to clearly convey investment information to prospective and current clients through visual communication. Materials cover the entire spectrum of alternative investments offered by the firm. The Marketing Collateral team creates and maintains presentations, and other materials, that are used to market the firm, our core competencies, and funds to institutional prospects, cross-selling to existing clients, and consultants.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for preparing marketing collateral used to market the firm, its funds and its capabilities to prospects and consultants. The individual will be responsible for working closely with investment and business development professionals to create marketing content and strategically position the firm. This role requires strong communication skills, the ability to work in a dynamic group environment, analytical skills, and project management capabilities.
The team member will be involved in the following critical activities:
- Create visually compelling and technically rich pitch presentations that effectively sell GCM Grosvenor’s investment capabilities and products to institutional investors.
- Develop and maintain sales support collateral, fund brochures, strategy outlook and market review materials, conference materials, among others, that support capital raise efforts and general business development.
- Coordinate internal approvals from members of Senior Management, Client Group, Investments, Operations, Legal and Compliance, as appropriate.
- Develop and manage internal project timelines to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Retrieve, analyze and ensure data is accurate and applicable.
- Extensive use of Microsoft PowerPoint, as well as Excel, Word and third-party systems to prepare marketing materials.
- Operate in a deadline driven, constantly changing environment.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal experience and critical competencies for the role include the following:
- B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in Marketing, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- An interest in financial markets and an aptitude for working with numbers.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- A basic understanding of statistics.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- High attention to detail and concern for quality of final product. A flair for design/visual communication is beneficial.
- The ability to manage tasks with tight deadlines independently to closure.
- A high degree of integrity and the ability to recognize the requirements of confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
ABOUT THE FIRM
GCM Grosvenor (Nasdaq: GCMG) is a global alternative asset management solutions provider with approximately $71 billion in assets under management across private equity, infrastructure, real estate, credit, and absolute return investment strategies. The firm has specialized in alternatives for more than 50 years and our experienced team of approximately 520 professionals from diverse backgrounds serves a global client base of institutional and high net worth investors. The firm is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Toronto, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Seoul.
Successful team members are self-motivated and energized by working alongside thoughtful and smart colleagues in a fast-paced environment. Over 55% of GCM Grosvenor employees and 43% of executive management are women and/or ethnically diverse individuals professionally. We are dedicated to training, retaining, and promoting minorities, women, LGBTQ+ employees, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse professionals can thrive.
Learn more at www.gcmgrosvenor.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V