Gavin de Becker & Associates (GDBA) protects the worlds most influential and at-risk public figures. Founded in 1978 by 3-time Presidential appointee, Gavin de Becker, our firm’s Protectors, Analysts, and Investigators are committed to our mission of protecting human life through the assessment, prediction, and management of violence.
**** First year earnings start at a minimum of $90k based on a 40-hour work week. Earnings potential of up to $100k commensurate with experience. A sign-on bonus and training scholarship are also available (see details below). Visit our Earnings and Benefits Page to learn more about additional overtime opportunities, bonuses, travel pay, and more: www.gdba.com/earnings-and-benefits**
Mission: The Safety, Privacy and Wellbeing of our Clients.
- Provide protection and logistical support at clients' homes and when they travel
- Detect and defeat adversaries
- Create and maintain readiness to meet any threat
- Survey and prepare locations prior to arrival of the protected person
- Coordinate and execute plans for security and medical emergencies
Who You Are:
Armed Security Agents must possess a valid California Concealed Carry Permit or valid Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (LEOSA) permit. Assuming the role of "Protector", these individuals advise at-risk public figure clients and provide protective coverage for them where they're needed most - at their homes, offices and during travel.
Interested candidates should expect the following:
- $3k-$10k sign-on bonus (commensurate with experience and training academy performance)
- Industry-Leading Compensation
- International/Domestic Travel when required
- 12-Day Introductory Training Academy, plus continual training and qualifications
- Highest Standard of Quality and Resources in the Industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401k.
- Gym, Massage, Ammunition and Cellphone Reimbursements.
Successful Candidates will have these attributes:
- Valid California Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) Permit or LEOSA Permit
- Wish to be of service and protect others
- Excellent communication ability
- Commitment to maintaining a high level of attentiveness and energy
- Excellent health and fitness, able to pass physical readiness test
- Drug and nicotine free
- Can pass a pre-employment background investigation