Who we are:
Founded in 2017, Gatik is the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics. We deliver goods safely and efficiently using medium duty trucks with a focus on short-haul, B2B logistics for Fortune 500 customers such as Walmart and Loblaw. Gatik enables our customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke operations, enhance service levels and product flow across multiple locations while reducing labor costs and meeting an unprecedented expectation for faster deliveries.
About the role:
We are seeking frontend engineers for our software team to build our fleet management platform. This fleet telematics tool serves our customers and partners and provides seamless visibility into and interaction with our AV fleet that enables freight-only operations for unparalleled safety, efficiency, responsiveness, and reliability in middle-mile logistics.
This role is onsite 4 days a week at our Mountain View, CA office!
What you'll do:
- Contribute to all technical aspects of frontend development, including technical requirements definition, design, implementation, unit testing and integration
- Collaborate with the backend and infrastructure engineers for successful implementation of product features
- Collaborate with the product and design teams on product alignment and deliverables
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience in frontend development and developing large-scale applications
- Experience working with UI/UX designers and product managers in developing front-end applications
- Experience building scalable data driven applications
- Familiarity with Python backend frameworks (e.g., Flask, Django)
- Familiarity with Azure cloud platform
- Experience using Gitlab
More about Gatik:
With headquarters in Mountain View, CA and offices in Canada, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, Gatik is establishing new standards of success for the autonomous trucking industry every day. Visit us at Gatik for more company information and Jobs @ Gatik for more open roles.
Taking care of our team:
At Gatik, we connect people of extraordinary talent and experience to an opportunity to create a more resilient supply chain and contribute to our environment’s sustainability. We are diverse in our backgrounds and perspectives yet united by a bold vision and shared commitment to our values. Our culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect and agility.
We at Gatik strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that together we can do great things. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.