Who we are:
Founded in 2017, Gatik is the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics. We deliver goods safely and efficiently using medium duty trucks with a focus on short-haul, B2B logistics for Fortune 500 customers such as Walmart and Loblaw. Gatik enables our customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke operations, enhance service levels and product flow across multiple locations while reducing labor costs and meeting an unprecedented expectation for faster deliveries.
About the role:
In this role you will report directly to the Controller and support managers across the company in ensuring transparent, reliable and effective payment and receivables practices. As the first AP/AR Specialist at Gatik, this role involves designing and implementing best practices and administrative processes for the Company. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include reviewing purchase orders, invoices, contracts, and other documents to ensure that all purchases meet company policies and procedures.
We're looking for someone local in the Bay Area who can commute to our Mountain View office!
This role is not open for relocation candidates!
What you'll do:
- Review and verify vendor invoices and employee expense reports for accuracy and completeness
- Match vendor invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents
- Assist with the preparation of vendor and employee payments
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Respond to vendor and employee inquiries regarding invoice and expense report status
- Prepare and issue customer invoices based on contracts and deliverables
- Assist with the monthly and annual close processes
- Prepare reporting and analytics related to AP/AR for management review
- Help establish best practices for AP/AR
What we're looking for:
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field (preferred)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with accounts payable
- Experience with accounting software (NetSuite)
More about Gatik:
With headquarters in Mountain View, CA and offices in Canada, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, Gatik is establishing new standards of success for the autonomous trucking industry every day. Visit us at Gatik for more company information and Jobs @ Gatik for more open roles.
Taking care of our team:
At Gatik, we connect people of extraordinary talent and experience to an opportunity to create a more resilient supply chain and contribute to our environment’s sustainability. We are diverse in our backgrounds and perspectives yet united by a bold vision and shared commitment to our values. Our culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect and agility.
We at Gatik strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that together we can do great things. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.