Gather is the platform transforming the way events are booked, planned, managed and executed.
We’re at the forefront of bridging technology and hospitality to help venues and guests gather and connect. Our cloud-based software and first-of-its-kind marketplace help great venues to be discovered, booked, and experienced by people looking to have extraordinary events.
All the while, our technology adapts to the needs of each event: making life easier for planners and their guests while fueling the growth of thousands of venues - from your neighborhood spot to national brands.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to partner with and support multiple teams within our rapidly growing company. This role will need to balance senior engineering roles along with sales, marketing, and operations. You are a sourcer, coordinator, recruiter, and closer with a whatever it takes attitude and an eagerness to learn- fast!
This role reports to the Manager, Recruiting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively source passive candidates using creative outreach messages, cold-calling, networking events- whatever it takes is our team motto!
- Partner closely with hiring managers across multiple departments to define job requirements, sourcing and interview strategies
- Schedule, prepare and coordinate all interviews- both phone and in-person interviews
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience- both for the candidates we hire and those we keep in touch with for future roles
- Collaborate on specific recruiting related projects from career fair strategy, process updates, and metrics to provide key insights to the leadership team
What you should bring:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience- ideally for complex technical and senior roles at a high growth SaaS company or staffing firm
- Proven ability to creatively identify, source, network with and interview passive candidates with a constant focus on making quality hires
- Ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment. Flexibility is key for this role!
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with a knack for problem-solving and building meaningful relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Attention to detail- we do not have coordinators and the little things matter
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Excel, and Applicant Tracking Systems such as Greenhouse
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental benefits - 100% covered by company
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Reimbursed phone & data plan
- Professional Development budget for conferences, books and more
- Brand-new office in Midtown - near the Fox Theatre!
- 2 full kegs.....of iced coffee
- Free lunch on Fridays and free breakfasts on Mondays
- Monthly team events at our clients' venues
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.