Gather is the platform transforming the way events are booked, planned, managed and executed.
We’re at the forefront of bridging technology and hospitality to help venues and guests gather and connect. Our cloud-based software and first-of-its-kind marketplace help great venues to be discovered, booked, and experienced by people looking to have extraordinary events.
All the while, our technology adapts to the needs of each event: making life easier for planners and their guests while fueling the growth of thousands of venues - from your neighborhood spot to national brands.
We are looking for a Learning and Development Manager to develop and champion learning-related initiatives across the business. You will identify training needs and design tailored, engaging learning programs that drive productivity. This includes development of on-demand learning content, performance support materials, and instructor-led content. This role requires someone who is self-motivated, innovative, and passionate about learning.
This role reports to the Director of People Operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver a full curriculum of programs, including function-specific and employee development content focused on career and professional skills
- Partner with department leaders and subject matter experts within sales, R&D and other departments to create training needs assessments, identify learning needs and build custom learning solutions
- Build innovative formal and informal learning tools, resources, and programs that enhance organizational success
- Design and deliver on-demand learning materials, resources, and other learning activities
- Serve as primary administrator of learning management system
- Oversee program administration including scheduling, communications, material production, and participant tracking
- Design and administer robust company and department onboarding programs
- Facilitate instructor-led trainings including classroom, workshop, and other training initiatives
- Evaluate effectiveness and impact of training programs for continuous improvement
What you should bring:
- 3-5 years experience designing, delivering and managing learning and development programs
- Strong background in design and development of functional training programs
- Expertise in program and project management
- Familiarity with adult learning theory
- Experience with instructional design principles to create engaging learning content
- Excellent communication and presentation/facilitation skills
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental benefits - employee 100% covered by the company
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional Development budget for conferences, books and more
- Brand-new office in Midtown - near the Fox Theatre!
- 2 full kegs.....of iced coffee
- Free lunch on Fridays and free breakfasts on Mondays
- Monthly team events at our clients' venues
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.