Gather is the platform transforming the way events are booked, planned, managed and executed.
We’re at the forefront of bridging technology and hospitality to help venues and guests gather and connect. Our cloud-based software and first-of-its-kind marketplace help great venues to be discovered, booked, and experienced by people looking to have extraordinary events.
All the while, our technology adapts to the needs of each event: making life easier for planners and their guests while fueling the growth of thousands of venues - from your neighborhood spot to national brands.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, communicating with senior-level decision makers through phone and in-person meetings, and delivering the Gather business value proposition in a consultative manner. You will run business meetings with event planners, owners, and operators, and drive new enterprise-level accounts to use the Gather platform.
What you'll be doing:
- Prospect, cold call, and sell Gather products to large restaurant group prospects in markets throughout the U.S.
- Nurture and build upon existing high-level relationships to serve as a trusted advisor to your client base
- Present personalized phone and in-person demos of Gather products
- Strategically identify and overcome objections and competition
- Consistently overachieve monthly and quarterly acquisition and revenue targets
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with the Product and Marketing teams
- Keep up with and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments
- Effectively use Salesforce to manage your pipeline, forecast sales activity, and process contracts
What you should bring:
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- A proven track record of exceeding past goals & quotas, and success in a team environment
- Prior experience leading an end-to-end sales cycle with enterprise-level customers
- Knowledge of the hospitality, event planning, and restaurant industry is preferred
- A strong mix of tenacity and patience to help educate potential customers
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
- A highly passionate and driven attitude with a desire to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Experience working with CRMs, such as Salesforce; experience with sales enablement tools, such as Outreach or SalesLoft
- Excellent communication, listening, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to detail in administrative responsibilities
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits - employee 100% covered by the company
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match.
- Reimbursed phone & data plan.
- Professional Development budget for conferences, books and more.
- Brand-new office in Midtown, across from the Fox Theatre.
- 2 full kegs...of iced coffee.
- Free breakfast on Mondays & free lunch on Fridays.
- Monthly team events at our clients' venues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.