Are you looking to work with an established company, and receive personalized, one-on-one mentorship? If you find that small companies are too small, and big companies are too big, look no further! Gateway Learning Group has the best of both worlds!
Gateway is rapidly growing throughout Northern California and San Diego. Immediate employment opportunities exist in San Francisco, Marin, Peninsula (San Mateo County), San Jose, San Diego, Sacramento, Stockton and throughout our East Bay region (Alameda and Contra Costa Counties).
Working at Gateway offers:
- A collaborative work environment
- Personalized and one-on-one mentorship
- Professional growth, including opportunities to design research studies
- The opportunity to make a difference in our clients’ everyday lives
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including dental, vision, and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- Annual stipend for professional development
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Reasonable workloads
- Cell phone and mileage reimbursements
- Monthly social events
- A supportive and fun collegial work environment
- Direct client programs and manage staff implementation of services
- Supervise Gateway Behavior Technicians
- Conduct assessments, design treatment plans; monitor and report on client progress
- Design and deliver trainings to parents, professionals and staff
- Gateway has small regionalized offices and has been serving children and families for over ten years.
- Gateway is an industry leader in delivering comprehensive, effective, and individualized treatment to children with Autism.
- Gateway believes that living a healthy, balanced life is essential to teaching positive behavior in others.
Learn more about our team and services by checking out our website: www.gatewaylg.com