Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to deliver strong sales results within the fully & self-insured market in the 50-500 life segment. This role’s focus is relationship management within our partnership ecosystem of benefits brokers, consultants, general agents and employers.
This is a fully remote position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own revenue responsibilities for Garner’s fully & self-insured market, focusing on the 50-500 life segment
- Continue and expand on Garner’s existing fully insured broker partnerships
- Develop foundational infrastructure and processes for tracking our fully insured sales and partnership pipeline
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in a quota-carrying sales or sales support role
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system
- Experience in health insurance strongly preferred
- Strong ability to present and communicate a value proposition to external stakeholders
The base salary range for this position is: $75,000 - $85,000 annually. This position is also commission eligible. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.