Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team and help us revolutionize how people find top doctors in their area and get their medical claims reimbursed promptly. You will work closely with a talented product and design team, stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, and contribute to a fast-paced, innovative environment. The ideal candidate for this role should be able to deliver across the tech stack and is eager to learn and apply new techniques and technologies.
This position is fully remote.
- Design, build and launch new features and improve the overall quality of the Garner app
- Collaborate across disciplines to understand our users and iterate on new ideas
- Protect our users’ privacy and security through secure coding practices
- Support the Garner app in production
Our software kit:
TypeScript, React, Emotion, NodeJS, Kubernetes, Istio, Postgres, ElasticSearch, NATS, AWS, Terraform
- 6+ years hands-on work delivering full-stack software
- Familiarity with React, NodeJS, Docker, and a major cloud provider
- Experience with one or more database systems, especially PostgreSQL or ElasticSearch
- Experience working in a team using agile methodologies and fluency with the agile toolkit
Why You Should Join Our Team:
- You are mission-driven and want to work at a company that can change the healthcare system
- You want to be on a small, fast-paced team that nimbly moves to meet new challenges
- You love ideating on new features and working with data to find new insights
- You’re excited about researching and working with the latest tools and technologies
The salary range for this position is $125,000 - $185,000 annually. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.