Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
Garner’s mission is to reconfigure how the US healthcare system works. By helping employers restructure their health benefit programs to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we get employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to deliver strong sales results for our fully insured product in the 20-500 life segment. This role’s focus is relationship management within our partnership ecosystem of benefits brokers, consultants, general agents and employers.
Garner is headquartered in NYC, but this position is also available for individuals who are comfortable with remote work and some travel for sales and to HQ.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own revenue responsibilities for Garner’s fully insured product, focusing on the 20-500 life segment
- Continue and expand on Garner’s existing fully insured broker partnerships
- Develop foundational infrastructure and processes for tracking our fully insured sales and partnership pipeline
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in a quota-carrying sales or sales support role
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system
- Experience in health insurance strongly preferred
- Strong ability to present and communicate a value proposition to external stakeholders