Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to own relationships with Garner’s clients and brokers, and to ensure a seamless buyer and user experience. This role’s focus is relationship management, understanding client needs, and day-to-day execution. As the point of contact for key client stakeholders, the Account Manager has the ultimate goal of ensuring client happiness.
Garner is headquartered in NYC, but this position is also available for individuals who are comfortable with remote work and light travel within the US.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Own specific client and broker relationships
- Execute project management plans for new client onboarding
- Collaborate with product, sales, and member services teams to ensure that Garner’s enrollment and engagement goals are met
- Track client success KPIs, escalate areas of concern and mitigate risks
- Communicate regularly with economic buyers and members to understand ongoing needs
- Develop client reports, meeting materials, and workshops as needed
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2 years of account management experience (B2B SaaS); experience in employer health benefits preferred
- An ability to manage complex projects and achieve results against tight deadlines
- A track record of building relationships with sophisticated external stakeholders
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system