Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
As a Product Manager, you’ll join us as the second hire on the product team. You’ll be given wide-ranging responsibility to build and shape both our consumer-facing and internal-operational product, from design to implementation. You will need to design systems that work in the near-term and handle the scale of a fast-growing company. Examples of potential projects include: building out our credit card and payment platform, creating our internal concierge-facing tools to service member requests and designing our internal data processing systems.
Responsibilities will include
- Develop a deep intuition for what is important to our users (internal teams, members, admins), and use that to drive your roadmap and help shape the overall product strategy
- Drive new feature development from start to finish: from ideation, requirements gathering, documentation, product development, launch and iteration
- Define what success looks like, ensure we have the data in place to measure progress, and rally the team around what winning looks like and how we get there
The ideal candidate has
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally focusing on build complex and data-driven products
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a passion for data-driven decision-making
- A proven track record of entering a new space and building expertise rapidly