Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
We’re looking for a Director of Account Management to own the relationship with Garner’s anchor employer customers and ensure a seamless buyer and user experience. The focus of this role is on relationship management, understanding client needs, executing a complex integration plan and fulfilling contractual obligations for assigned accounts.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Own our most important client relationships
- Develop and execute project management plan for enterprise client onboarding
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to ensure that Garner’s enrollment goals are met
- Track client success KPIs and develop internal escalation and communication plans
- Communicate regularly with economic buyers and members to understand ongoing needs
- Develop client reports, meeting materials and workshops as needed
- Own customer renewals and coordinate with sales team on expansion opportunities
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5 to 8 years of account management experience for enterprise clients (B2B SaaS); experience selling health & wellness solutions to employers preferred
- An ability to manage complex projects and achieve results against tight deadlines
- A track record of building relationships with sophisticated senior external stakeholders
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system