Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
We’re looking for a dynamic leader to lead our organization-wide talent management with a focus on managing our recruiting efforts as we scale our team rapidly. This role reports directly to Garner’s VP of Operations and will help oversee a variety of HR-related functions.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Helping oversee company-wide HR functions
- Managing an active recruiting pipeline for a high volume of roles, from outreach to offer
- Shaping and executing on talent management strategies as the company scales
- Onboarding new hires
- Managing the company-wide review process
- Organizing individual and team training programs
- Fostering a healthy workplace that helps us meet our business objectives
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years of experience in a talent management role with a focus on recruiting
- Experience fostering diversity and inclusion
- A strong ability to think systematically and design operational processes
- Hands-on experience with HR tools
- A willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and do whatever is necessary to ensure company success
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the U.S. healthcare system