Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
We’re looking for a finance operations associate to lead the company’s day-to-day finance responsibilities, helping support operations across a variety of company functions. This role reports directly to Garner’s VP of Operations and will help manage a majority of the company’s finance-related functions.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing the end-to-end processing of claims for Garner's employee incentive program across our entire customer base, including adjudication, accounting and payment
- Helping design and build our claims systems to enable a variety of customer plan designs
- Manage company financial reporting
- Maintaining the company books
- Helping manage company-wide budgets
- Managing our accounts receivable and payable processes
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3+ years in a proven finance role with ownership over at least one critical financial and operational process
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A finance-related undergraduate or graduate degree
- A willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and do whatever is necessary to ensure company success
- Experience working in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside preferred
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the U.S. healthcare system