Garner is a technology company that helps employers manage healthcare costs by matching their employees with the highest quality doctors in their local community. We use our proprietary doctor quality ranking algorithms, consumer-friendly engagement tools, and innovative financial incentives to lower out-of-pocket spending for employees while saving employers 10% or more on overall plan costs.
The company is led by former Oscar Health leadership, has secured funding from top-tier venture capital firms and is growing rapidly.
We’ve recently launched our product and now we’re moving quickly to expand, hone, and enhance its features to help our members find top doctors in their area and have their qualifying bills paid as quickly as possible. We believe this is best achieved by engineers who can deliver across the tech stack and are eager to learn and apply new techniques and technologies.
- Build and launch new features and improve the overall quality of the Garner app
- Collaborate across disciplines to understand our users and iterate on new ideas
- Protect our users’ privacy and security through secure coding practices
- Support the Garner app in production
Our software kit:
TypeScript, React, Emotion, NodeJS, Kubernetes, Istio, Postgres, ElasticSearch, AWS, Terraform
- 4 to 6 years hands-on work delivering fullstack software
- Familiarity with React, NodeJS, Docker, and a major cloud provider
- Experience with one or more database systems, especially PostgreSQL or ElasticSearch
- Experience working in a team using agile methodologies and fluency with the agile toolkit
Why You Should Join Our Team:
- You are mission-driven and want to work at a company that can change the healthcare system
- You want to be on a small, fast-paced team that nimbly moves to meet new challenges
- You love ideating on new features and working with data to find new insights
- You’re excited about researching and working with the latest tools and technologies