Over 80% of the world's data is unstructured (text, images, video, audio and more) and is now being leveraged for machine learning faster than ever before. ML is powered by data, but this data is always ridden with noise, garbage and biases. ML teams spend most of their time rummaging through the data to find and fix these errors.
At Galileo, we are building the first ML Data Intelligence platform for ML teams working with unstructured data to auto-detect errors and fix their data collaboratively, across the entire ML workflow, not in weeks, but in minutes – less than a year since inception, Galileo has already seen rapid adoption across F500 and high growth startups.
The company was founded by product and engineering leaders from Uber Michelangelo, Google AI, and Google Speech and is well funded by top tier investors.
About this opportunity
We are ML developers building the foundational data tools for ML developers. We believe that having a thriving and engaged community of developers is critical to building a better product and ecosystem to further the potential of ML data intelligence. As the first Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with Sales and the founders directly to generate opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed your monthly quota by generating high quality sales meetings
- Identify, research, reach out, and qualify leads with a high propensity of becoming a sales opportunity
- Build and maintain Galileo’s company brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Research, follow up, nurture, and qualify inbound marketing leads via phone, email, and social channels
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing stakeholders to continually improve systems, processes, and lead quality
- Create and update CRM data related to your targeted leads and accounts
- Learn and maintain knowledge of key industry and technology trends relevant to Galileo
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years (2+ years for Senior SDR) of documented success as an enterprise software SDR
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills with the ability to think on your feet and easily answer unexpected questions
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Quick and efficient at learning and/or using computers and software. Specific experience with Outreach, CRM systems, and Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Teams, Dynamics, SharePoint…) is a plus
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and effectively with Executive-level prospects
We have offices in San Francisco and New York, but have team members across the US. Come join us!
- This is an opportunity to join a seasoned founding team that has previously led product and engineering teams from 0 to $100M+ in revenue and from 0 to 1B+ users globally
- We obsess over our team’s culture driven by inclusivity, empathy and curiosity
- We invest in our team’s development and happiness because our employees are the keys to our success and ensuring happy customers – towards that end, we offer:
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Best in class medical, vision and dental insurance
- Annual wellness allowance for your mental or physical wellness needs
- Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents – 100% pay for 8 weeks