Over 80% of the world's data is unstructured (text, images, video, audio and more) and is now being leveraged for machine learning faster than ever before. ML is powered by data, but this data is always ridden with noise, garbage and biases. ML teams spend most of their time rummaging through the data to find and fix these errors.
At Galileo, we are building first of their kind data tools for ML teams working with unstructured data to auto-detect errors and fix their datasets, not in weeks, but in minutes. We call this ML Data Intelligence.
Galileo was founded by product and engineering leaders from Uber Michelangelo, Google AI, and Google Speech and is well funded by AI execs from Apple, leading academics from Stanford, the CEO of Kaggle among others. Our advisors include Pete Warden (co-creator of Tensor Flow), Amy Chang (Disney, P&G board member) among other industry veterans. We're building for the long term in a fast-growing market and are growing fast!
About This Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to be an early member of the Galileo sales team. We are looking for sales professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset to develop and maintain leads through thoughtful, multi-channel outreach. Galileo will look to the SDR team to generate strategic opportunities needed to take Galileo to the next level.
In This Role You Will
- Prospect, educate, and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research and maintain account data against prioritized accounts; identify key players and generate the interest of key prospects
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings completed and fully qualified opportunities
- Provide thorough discovery data to the team to ensure successful opportunities
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales and product teams for continuous process optimization
- Become an expert at prospecting and master the tools needed to be successful including SalesForce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, eDataSource, Outreach.io, and intent data.
We Are Looking For People Who Are
- Confident self starters, and enthusiastic team players who thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excited about doing their very best work individually and as part of a team
- Detail oriented, passionate about data and strong familiarity with a sales process
- Proven critical thinkers who solves difficult problems
- Articulate and succinct communicators, verbally and in writing
- Strong experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, and Seamless
- Familiarity with enterprise Machine Learning/Data products
- 1-2 years in outbound-focused sales or other customer-oriented background (support, customer service)
- Previous SaaS experience
- Experience working with teams across various locations
We have an office in San Francisco, but have team members across the US. Come join us!
Galileo was founded in May 2021 by product and engineering leaders from Google AI, Google Speech ML, Uber AI and Apple Siri, raised $5.1M from leading investors including AI execs from Apple, leading academics from Stanford, the CEO of Kaggle, Amy Chang (Disney, P&G board member) among various other industry veterans.
- You will be building first of its kind data tooling that massively improves how machine learning teams work with their data to create better models, and by extension, better outcomes for their users.
- This is an opportunity to join a seasoned founding team that has previously led product and engineering teams from 0 to $100M+ in revenue and from 0 to 1B+ users globally.
- We invest in our team’s development and happiness because our employees are the keys to our success and ensuring happy customers – towards that end, we offer:
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Best in class medical, vision and dental insurance
- Annual wellness allowance for your mental or physical wellness needs
- Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents – 100% pay for 8 weeks