At Galileo, we are building the next generation ML data stack to empower the 1000s of enterprise ML teams to inspect their data, find errors and fix them all within a low latency, highly scalable platform laden with tools based on the latest data-centric ML research.
Galileo was founded by product and engineering leaders from Uber Michelangelo, Google AI, and Google Speech and is well funded by AI execs from Apple, leading academics from Stanford, the CEO of Kaggle among others. Our advisors include Pete Warden (co-creator of Tensor Flow), Amy Chang (Disney, P&G board member) among other industry veterans.
We're building for the long term in a fast-growing market and are growing fast!
About this opportunity
As an early engineer at Galileo, you will work alongside leading industry and academic experts to play a foundational role in designing, building, and scaling our products and team.
We’re looking for an exceptional Software Engineer, interested in solving complex problems at the intersection of Data and ML.
Ideally you have:
- A startup mindset, biasing towards thoughtful action with minimal direction.
- 1+ years of experience building data/ML products
- Experience working with NoSQL and SQL databases.
- No worries when shipping code to production – because you wrote lots of tests for it.
- Experience with writing and maintaining customer facing API documentation as well as internal documentation.
- Extensive experience with git and GitHub – it’s almost second nature for you.
- Bonus: Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Bonus: Experience building applications on AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
- Bonus: Experience building customer facing products with ML frameworks (like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc)
- Bonus: Experience building customer facing products with data processing tools (like Apache Spark, Apache Storm, BigQuery, etc)
We are based out of the San Francisco Bay Area and are open to building a distributed team too.
Come join us!