Who We Are:
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxy.com.
What We Value:
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
Who You Are:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Head of Advisory and Senior Team. Responsibilities include managing calendars, liaising with vendors, managing the flow of information, and streamlining expense reports and other back-office tasks. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have excellent time management skills, and be able to act with good judgment with minimal guidance. The ideal candidate is excited about contributing to the team’s success by solving problems, being collaborative, and demonstrating intellectual curiosity.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the point of contact for Head of Advisory and team among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Maintain calendars and set up meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Track third party costs, following up internally with legal for contract review/signature
- Process expense reports
- Screen and direct phone calls
- Make client entertainment arrangements
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive MS Office, Google Suite, and PPT knowledge
- Strong appreciation of marketing and marketing analytics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Cryptocurrency
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid/Flexible Working Arrangements
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Company-paid health insurance for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks and weekly lunches
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Annual charitable giving match
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
The base salary ranges included below are for NY-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience and expertise. Base salary ranges for candidates in other locations other than New York may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed below. At Galaxy, we maintain a total compensation philosophy which consists of a competitive base salary, annual bonus, and equity incentives.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact email@example.com.