Who We Are:
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxy.com.
What We Value:
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a client service-minded individual to join the Galaxy Asset Management team and support senior managers while developing a deep understanding of our clients to provide best in class service.
What You’ll Do:
- Reactively servicing clients independently by responding to adhoc requests and servicing as liaison between the Firm and our clients
- Analyze client requests and identify and implement solutions by working with necessary internal and external parties
- Collaborate with various internal teams such as FinOps, Legal, Compliance, Marketing, and Investment Teams to ensure seamless client coverage
- Provide value added services to clients and ensure client deadlines are met
- Use automation and systems to quickly and accurately complete client requests
- Backup Client Managers who are traveling by receiving client requests and working with other client managers to validate and put into production
- When necessary, work with other team members to ensure ad-hoc data requests such as DDQs / RFPs, are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure resources and time is spent on client requests as appropriate given client tier
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in client service
- Project and time management skills
- Business acumen, strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail, polished professionalism, and a strong commitment to professional work ethic are a must in this role
- Given the sensitive, confidential nature of this role, discretion and good judgement are critical
- Ability to identify and communicate complex issues clearly and succinctly
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strives to learn, analyze and implement best business practices developed within the marketplace
- Team player with high energy and a positive attitude who can adapt to evolving client requests
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2+ years of experience
- Solid understanding of MS Office applications, business applications and the use of databases
- Proficient understanding of private fund structures
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity compensation
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Company-paid health and protective benefits for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks in-office
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Employee Resource Groups
*Benefits may vary depending on location.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
The base salary ranges included below are for NY-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience and expertise. Base salary ranges for candidates in other locations other than New York may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed below. At Galaxy, we maintain a total compensation philosophy which consists of a competitive base salary, annual bonus, and equity incentives.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact email@example.com.