Who We Are:
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxydigital.io.
What We Value:
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
Who You Are:
Galaxy is seeking a leader in Vendor Management and Workplace Logistics to manage third party relationships through all stages of the Vendor Management and Logistics lifecycle. This leader also is responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the various performance aspects of vendor relationships, such as business benefit, cost, resilience, security, compliance, and operational risk, as well as identifying and escalating issues to mitigate business risk.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, manage and develop the vendor management and workplace logistics team, helping them grow in every avenue
- Build and continuously improve the vendor management function at Galaxy Digital, coordinating across multiple stakeholder departments
- Establish and maintain vendor management policy and related procedures and tools
- Create a framework and enforce policy around 3rd party vendor oversight
- Develop and establish with internal stakeholders an intake process for all Galaxy business units desiring 3rd party vendor relationships
- Build a vendor performance scorecard/dashboard to monitor and optimize vendor performance
- Analyze and report on the value and key performance indicators (KPI) of material vendor relationships across the firm
- Create and maintain adequate vendor resiliency / DR plans for all key / material relationships
- Ensure bi-directional regulatory compliance and security assurance for all existing and new vendor contracts
- Negotiate new and renewal contracts. Ensure the best pricing for the best services
- Oversee logistics for workplace contracts including travel and facilities
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field; Master’s preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Vendor Management, Procurement, or comparable role
- Demonstrated track record developing, sustaining, and improving vendor relationships
- Experience engaging internal and vendor executive management at all key points of the Vendor Management lifecycle
- Tech savvy, able to implement automated processes and data tracking
- Advanced knowledge of Vendor Management, 3rd party oversight, and negotiation tactics
- Experience with Travel programs and commercial facilities contracts
- Experience in the financial services sector and / or high-tech sector preferred
- Experience in a global / international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English required
- Ability to deal with fast pace and a high degree of ambiguity and change
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid/Flexible Working Arrangements
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Company-paid health insurance for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks and weekly lunches
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Annual charitable giving match
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
*Benefits may vary based on location
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact email@example.com.