Who We Are:
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxydigital.io.
What We Value:
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
Galaxy is seeking a Senior DevSecOps Engineer to contribute to the design, deployment, and operation of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines in support of DevSecOps and the full secure Software Life Cycle for the development of innovative software systems for by Galaxy Digital.
On a given day at Galaxy, you will:
- Design, implement, and operate CI/CD pipelines and associated security toolchain for DevSecOps projects
- Employ the DevOps, DevSecOps, Agile frameworks as needed to achieve project objectives
- Integrate security tools and associated processes into the DevSecOps process
- Support colo and cloud hosted applications and infrastructure security in an AWS and Tier 4 data center environments
- Work across cross-functional engineering teams and utilize technical capabilities support high performance and security across build project and technical operations
- Generate and maintain programmatic and technical documentation
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in DevSecOps and security for CI/CD best practices
- Contribute as a senior member of the engineering team
You’ve worked hard for:
- BS degree in CS, Software Engineering or related field desired
- 5+ years of security experience
- 5+ of network, cloud or DevOps / software engineering experience
- 3+ years supporting projects with CI/CD tools in a DevSecOps environment
- Significant experience with CI/CD and security tool / test suites (IAST, SAST, DAST) from various cloud providers, including AWS
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Github, and Terraform preferred
- Experience with security and other testing requirements
- Knowledge of agile and project support tools such as JIRA and Confluence
Here are some of the industry-leading benefits of working at Galaxy:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity
- 100% company paid health insurance for employees, partners and dependents
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- Hybrid/Flexible Working Arrangements
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks and weekly lunches
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Annual charitable giving match
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
*Benefits may vary based on location
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.