Global Atlantic offers a highly competitive and enriching summer internship experience. Our internship program starts on Monday, June 5th and concludes on Friday, August 11th. This is a 10-week program. Our internship program is hybrid (3 days in the office, 2 days remotely) and front office positions in NY are 4 days in the office.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. With differentiated investment and risk management capabilities, deep client relationships, and a strong financial foundation, the company has established a track record of delivering proven, value-added solutions and long-term growth. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers asset management and capital markets solutions across multiple strategies.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
The Investment Operations Analyst will join the Global Atlantic’s Investment team located in Boston, Massachusetts. The candidate must demonstrate excellent communication skills and a high level of analytical aptitude. Additionally, they must excel in a high pressure environment and be able to take-on diverse responsibilities across all activities performed within the Investment Operations team and broader organization.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Directly support Investment Team managing $125bn+ portfolio across multiple fixed income asset classes.
- Commercial and Residential Mortgage investing
- Asset Backed Finance (transportation, renewable energy, consumer lending)
- Private Credit
- Structured Securities (CLOs, RMBS, CMBS, etc.)
- Maintain these assets in our trading and risk management platforms.
- Review current infrastructure and provide enhancements for risk management and analytics of the investment portfolio.
- Work with key partners throughout external/internal business units to manage operational support of trade settlement.
- Compile and analyze metrics for trading, exception processing and other areas of the business to identify trends and potential control opportunities.
- Participate in company-wide projects with a diverse set of responsibilities including preparing and making presentations to senior leaders across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years of experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill set
- Eagerness to learn and self- motivated to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in a fast paced, high pressure, and dynamic team environment
- Ability to multi-task multiple high priority responsibilities
- Ambition and desire to succeed by delivering quality and effective results
- Positive attitude even when faced with difficult obstacles, issues, or challenges
- “Out of the box” thinking and a creative entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (VBA and Visio experience a plus)
- Blackrock Aladdin, Wall Street Office, and LMS experience is a plus
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support you during your internship with a 401k match program with immediate vesting (with the exception of Bermuda), competitive compensation, and a stipend to support your experience.
Over the 10 weeks you will be immersed in an inclusive environment with opportunities to participate in:
- Days of Inclusion
- DE&I Challenge
- National Intern Day Celebration
- Weekly Business Overviews and fireside chats with leaders
- Social events
- and more!
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email email@example.com.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.
Here is our ESG report. We are so proud!