Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
Solutions Engineering team is expected to work with new and existing Gainsight customers to provide onboarding, integration, education and documentation for long-term customer success with Gainsight.
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Ideal years of experience: 4-6 years
Skills & Experience :
- Strong technical skills are required in the following areas:
- Data processing knowledge in designing and implementing Data Warehouse applications mainly Transformation processes using ETL tools like Informatica
- Knowledge of Databases like Postgres, MongoDB and Amazon RedShift
- SFDC Admin/Config Knowledge or any other CRMs
- Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation experience is required, SaaS experience is preferred
- Good to have - SFDC implementation, data model (standard and custom objects), REST API, Administrator, Managed Package
Work with new and existing Gainsight customers to provide onboarding, integration, education and documentation for long-term customer success with Gainsight.
- Evaluate external data systems and design requirements to understand feasibility and level of effort.
- Recommend architecture, integration and data manipulation using Gainsight tools and logic (S3, API, Gainsight Rules Engine)
- Create custom objects in Gainsight’s MDA to store data including record identifiers, and aggregation functions across a single customer hierarchy (SFDC, Redshift, MongoDB)
- Strategically Configure, Test, Document, and educate both Gainsight and Customer resources on system design to ensure long-term success.
- Configure Gainsight application including rules, reports, dashboards, Calls to Action (alerts), playbooks, health scores, surveys, emails, workflow, Relationships
- Collaborate closely with team in USA (St. Louis, Redwood Shores, Remote)
- Track time, progress, goals and deadlines
- Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to project management and other project resources engaged
- Produce technical design documents and supporting materials which may be used by resources within Gainsight or Customer organization to understand or complete configuration
- Contribute to regular status meetings with project team, and stakeholders [at times customers]
- Provide updates, status and next steps through email on a regular cadence through Chatter and Email
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Comfortable in supporting and taking requirements from a remote workforce (US based)
- Must be able to spend substantial time interfacing with the team in the US