Gainsight™ is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America and EY’s Entrepreneur of The Year. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021 ( US) and among best mid-sized companies in India. (GPTW)
About The Job Role : Curriculum Developer / Instructional Designer
- Job location: Hyderabad
- Experience : 2-4 year
Gainsight is looking for a Curriculum Developer and writer with a proven track record of creating engaging and effective learning. If you thrive on quickly learning new products and technologies with minimal direction and have an interest in translating that knowledge into innovative learning & if you are comfortable identifying the right style and level of content for various audiences and can provide portfolio samples that illustrate your experience creating compelling, innovative, and comprehensive hands-on self-study or expert-led learning experiences, please read on :
What You'll Do Here
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to produce eLearning for customers, partners, and internal technical audiences.
- Develop storyboards and outlines for review with SMEs and peers.
- Transform recorded webinars and written resources into engaging eLearning self-paced courses, containing a variety of multimedia including video, simulations, voice over, PowerPoint slides, labs, knowledge checks, etc.
- Revise content based on feedback, LMS data analytics, and SME input.
- Meet regularly with other internal Gainsight resources to keep current on product changes.
- Understand and apply principles of adult learning theory.
- Ensure learning content is current (aligned with product or best practice changes), high quality, and engaging.
- Brainstorm creative treatments and innovative instructional strategies.
- Create instructional graphics, the user interface, interactions, and the finished product.
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts, and video scripts.
- Know the capabilities of eLearning development tools and software.
What We're Looking For
- Experience in building online learning content for SaaS companies.
- Experience with curriculum development applications such as Camtasia, Articulate 360, or Captivate.
- Background or degree focused on instructional design, or curriculum development or education.
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the ADDIE development model, instructional analysis, and experience meeting milestones.
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and highly scalable product with a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.