Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. Our Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, we bring together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. We joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Our CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America and EY’s Entrepreneur of The Year. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. We are a remote-friendly workplace and have been recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021. Gainsight India has also been certified as one of the Great Places to Work.
About The Job Role
We are building a world-class team of engineers with a mandate to architect, design, build, scale, and maintain our cutting-edge customer success product suite.
What You’ll Do Here
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding, automated tests, and debugging
- Product roadmap ideas including roadmap and operational efficiencies
- Participate in an Agile team, with daily scrum meetings, as well as product planning meetings
- Understand, plan, design, and implement the product component to honor various NFRs like latency, scalability and resource consumptions
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work with QA engineers to develop testing protocols to identify and correct defects
- Mentoring junior engineers
What We Are Looking For
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. An analytical mind and an eye for detail
- Experience of 7+ years in building large applications, preferably from the heavy data processing & analytics side
- Implement in one (or) more - Angular 2.0+, Vue, React (Preferably Angular)
- In-depth understanding of design patterns, OOPs, Functional programming
- Good knowledge in at least one backend programming language (Java, Node JS)
- Good knowledge in Functional Reactive Programming and one SQL DB
- Good understanding of full-stack application development with experience in writing code-coverage
- Passionate programmer focused on UI
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first. Our values — Golden Rule, Success for All, Child-like Joy, Shoshin, and Staying Thirsty — guides us towards that mission.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining our team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, allowing you to apply and grow your expertise.