Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
As a Product Adoption Manager, you’ll be managing - driving adoption and outcomes for key customers using multiple Gainsight products
What You'll Do
- Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth based on customer adoption data
- Understand the customer’s business metrics and KPIs within their client’s adoption data to recommend use cases that can drive stickiness
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across product and CS teams in the customer’s organization to enable a great customer experience
- Design and implement innovative technical processes with an analytical mindset. Examples include Building surveys in PX triggered via JO, feature usage health scoring, and risk management.
- Note that these impact both Client Outcomes specifically and/or broad cross-functional business strategies. Also note that they cover Gainsight CS, PX, and all other Gainsight products.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality, keeping multiple GS products in mind
- Develop process documentation for existing and best practices for newly implemented processes. Maintain a list of FAQs.
- Partner with Product Management to share our internal use cases and assist in designing and providing feedback on new products, from conception to deployment
- Deep empathy for customer needs and keep stakeholders (internal/external) informed
- Support, product, ops, CSM collaboration
What We're Looking For
- 2-5 years of experience in customer success
- Required - Gainsight administration experience
- Gainsight PX experience is a huge plus
- Understanding of Customer Success & product management concepts, best practices, and execution strategies
- Expert technical skills and aptitude are required. Technical areas such as CRM, databases, data integration processes, Salesforce.com, and various SaaS platforms are considered relevant
- Detailed understanding of best practices for Enterprise CRM systems and experience with complex IT deployments
- Possesses the ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program strategy and ROI
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Ability to work and stay connected with various internal cross-functional teams to communicate requirements and project timelines
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are Our 5 Values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solutions is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k after first quarter of employment, and Flexible PTO
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.