Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, we bring together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. We joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.We are the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Our CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Israel, and India. Gainsight India has also been certified as one of the Great Places to Work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Work closely with manual test engineers for automating existing test cases.
- Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes.
- Development of a test framework per application
- Work with developers to integrate automated tests with end-to-end build and test environment
- Ability to test, develop, iterate on a rapid basis
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Understanding of latest innovations, trends and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology
- Writes automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases which are supplied by functional test engineers
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing
- 2-7 years of total experience in the industry
- 2+ years of experience as a Automation tester or in any technical aspect of testing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in White box and Grey box testing
- Experience in Web Application testing is a must.
- Experience in Performance or Security testing will be an add-on
- SQL experience
- Good programming and logical skills
- Experience in Java , TestNG , Jenkins, Ant , Maven etc.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Design Patterns will be an add-on
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working on Salesforce or Salesforce applications will be an add-on
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.