Gainsight™ is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, we bring together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. We joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.We are the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Our CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Israel, and India. Gainsight India has also been certified as one of the Great Places to Work.
What You’ll Do Here
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Work closely with manual test engineers for automating existing test cases
- Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes
- Development of a test framework per application
- Work with developers to integrate automated tests with an end-to-end build and test environment
- Writing automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases which are supplied by functional test engineers
- Perform Manual Static Testing - Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in the industry with a thorough understanding of SDLC (Agile in particular)
- Experience in API Automation - Java / UI Automation, TestNG, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, White box and Grey box testing
- Experience in Web Application testing and SQL is a must
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. An analytical mind and an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and organize and manage multiple priorities
- Work with cross-functional teams such as DevOps, Support, etc.
- Ability to test, develop, iterate on a rapid basis
- Understanding of latest innovations, trends and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology
- Experience in Performance or Security testing, BBD with Cucumber and Design Patterns will be an added advantage
- Experience in working on Salesforce or Salesforce applications will be good to have
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.