Gainsight™ is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, we bring together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. We joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.We are the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Our CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Israel, and India. Gainsight India has also been certified as one of the Great Places to Work.
About The Job Role
Gainsight is building a world-class team of Engineers with a mandate to architect, design, build, scale, and maintain our cutting-edge customer intelligence repository and to apply ‘predictive analytics’ techniques to mine the data and discover data patterns & drive insights. If you are a great Java developer (or for that matter in any major programming languages) with experience in building scalable SaaS web applications and looking for an opportunity in building world-class products using cutting edge technologies, please read on -
What You’ll Do Here
- Participate in the entire application life-cycle, focusing on coding, automated tests and debugging
- Participate in an Agile team, with daily scrum meetings, as well as product planning meetings
- Understand, plan, design and implement the product component to honor various NFRs like latency, scalability and resource consumptions
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work with QA engineers to develop testing protocols to identify and correct defects
What We Are Looking For
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. An analytical mind and an eye for detail
- 2+ years of experience with Java development with strong knowledge in data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and OOP / OOAD principles
- Experience in design/development of scalable SaaS products is a strong plus
- Experience with integrating multiple applications and/or ETL tools and NoSQL/Document databases is good to have
- Experience in application development on Force.com is a strong plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and highly scalable product with a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.