At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first. Our values — Golden Rule, Success for All, Child-like Joy, Shoshin, and Staying Thirsty — guides us towards that mission.
Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America and EY’s Entrepreneur of The Year. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
Role is based in Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix.
The Marketing Campaign Manager, PX will play a crucial role within the demand generation team, responsible for executing marketing campaigns for one of Gainsight’s fastest growing products, Gainsight PX. Directly aligned to Gainsight’s objective to move grow within new markets, the Marketing Campaign Manager will own our yearly and quarterly pipeline targets for the PX product line - leveraging best-in-class campaign methodologies to drive engagement, lead acquisition, qualified lead creation, sourced pipeline and closed-won business. The ideal candidate has had previous success managing cross-functional marketing campaigns, and is comfortable working with marketing data to further inform strategy, execution and optimization.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for Gainsight’s PX product lines - owning strategy, execution, optimization and reporting, while leveraging account-based marketing as a framework to generate demand
- Collaborate cross-functionally across marketing functions, sales, and management teams to drive timely completion of deliverables per program, and channel - including digital, website, field events, paid media, marketing operations, and direct mail
- Partner with sales teams to maximize yield from all campaigns, using pipeline as a primary KPI success metric, while coordinate campaign touches across marketing and sales functions
- Define goals in the development and execution of campaigns that seamlessly integrate into company-wide business objectives
- Manage the development of programs, segmented lists, automations, workflows and reports across the marketing technology stack for your campaigns, ensuring that all marketing operations work is executed flawlessly.
- Own the reporting and analysis of enterprise marketing campaigns, and present recommendations, reports, and findings to the broader organization.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing campaign or demand generation role. Previous experience at a B2B SaaS organization is preferred
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using CRM, Marketing Automation, and ABM software (Salesforce, Marketo, Terminus experience preferred)
- Experience building and scaling campaigns for enterprise segments globally. Ideally focused on selling to Marketing, Sales, Customer Success or Product Management personas
- Deep understanding of account-based marketing, as well as modern demand generation strategies
- Willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and be a practitioner across different parts of the marketing organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional role
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new category from scratch and we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we’ve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.