Gainsight™ is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, we bring together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. We joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.We are the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Our CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Israel, and India. Gainsight India has also been certified as one of the Great Places to Work.
Contract Period: 6 Months
What You’ll Do Here
- Setup, maintain and perform validation of multiple product areas
- Improve test coverage, identify bugs, and lower defect rates
- Identify test cases and generate extensive test data
- Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes
- Work closely with the SDET for automating test cases.
- Work with the Developers to integrate and validate the product with the end-to-end build and test environment
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed
- Drive test analysis through test suite code coverage and data analysis tools
What We're Looking For
- Smart thinking with very good logical & problem solving skills
- 2 to 5 years of total experience in the industry with a thorough understanding of SDLC (Agile in particular)
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. An analytical mind and an eye for detail
- Experience with storage technologies like MongoDB, RDBMS etc.
- Exposure in API & Web Application testing, White box, and Grey box testing
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity in Performance or Security testing will be an added advantage
- Experience in Linux & AWS Technologies would be an add-on
- Experience in working on Salesforce or Salesforce applications and Unix/Linux environments will be good to have.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.