Senior Full Stack Engineer (Java / React) – Gainsight PX
Gainsight® Launched Gainsight PX, a Complete Product Experience Platform to Drive Subscription Growth. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. The company has offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Tel Aviv.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
What We're Looking For
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent education / experience
- 3 + Years of experience as Full Stack Developer in High tech and global companies
- 3+ years of strong java programming skills
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- 3+ years of experience as a frontend developer - React - Redux- Must!
- Experience building RESTful services/micro services
- Working with MongoDB, Elastic and MySQL
We don’t expect you to check all of these boxes! Here, “full-stack” means that you should expect to work across client and backend software as necessary, but you’re not expected to arrive an expert in everything.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.