Gainsight™ is a fast-growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health, and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, India and Israel.
About The Job Role
As a Product Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting a wide range of strategic go-to-market initiatives for Gainsight. Your work will be directly tied to executive-level projects and priorities and will have an immediate impact on Gainsight’s growth trajectory. You will work closely with the Product Marketing team and other functional managers to perform analysis and uncover trends in areas such as market research, competitive win/loss, pricing strategy, and product success.
What You’ll Do Here
- Deeply understand our products, their associated use cases, and the value they provide to customers
- Support critical PMM initiatives through market research and analysis
- Help inform our pricing strategy with in-depth analysis of pricing trends, both within Gainsight and in the market
- Perform regular competitive analysis to help improve win rates by uncovering key win/loss trends
- Prepare reports and present results to Product Marketing and other functional heads
What We’re Looking For
- At least 4 years of working experience in product marketing, business analytics, pricing and packaging, marketing research, or a similar background
- Experience in leveraging software including Excel, Salesforce, Tableau and/or Gainsight to build meaningful reports and analyze large amounts of data
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate complex findings into meaningful insight
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and drive to results quickly
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work closely with a cross-functional team
- Strategic thinker and ability to assess the holistic impact of potential trends to the business
- Self-starter and enjoy a fast-paced, high-impact, entrepreneurial environment
- Work experience with pricing and packaging research and analysis is a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and highly scalable product with a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends.
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.