Gainsight™ is a fast-growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health, and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, India and Israel.
About The Job Role
As a Marketing Ops Analyst for Systems, you will be working with the marketing data, reporting and campaigns. Your primary role would be dealing with Analytics and assisting the management team to make quick decisions.
Experience : 4 - 6 years
What You’ll Do Here
- Responsible for maintaining technical aspects of a robust marketing tech stack including tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Lean Data, Chili Piper, Outreach, and Terminus ensuring systems operate at full capacity and in unison with each other.
- Develop and implement process enhancements to improve productivity and efficiency across systems and teams
- Monitor and continually improve complex workflows including multi-product lead routing
- Audit and govern field management especially those synced between systems to ensure high efficiency between systems at all times.
- Develop and manage the campaign object in Salesforce including maintaining accuracy with respect salesforce campaign member statuses
- Maintain database health including managing GDPR compliance, record management and database size
What We’re Looking For
- Expert in Marketo and Salesforce
- Innate ability to learn new systems and pick up processes quickly
- Ability to expediently QA, troubleshoot and resolve system errors
- Comfortable working in systems and workflows
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Comfortable in supporting and taking requirements from a remote workforce (US-based)
- Must be able to spend substantial time interfacing with the team in the US
- Contribute to regular status meetings with project team, and stakeholders [at times customers]
- Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to project management and other project resources engaged
- Produce marketing related documents and supporting materials which may be used by resources within Gainsight or Customer organization to understand or complete configuration
- Provide updates, status, and next steps through email on a regular cadence through Chatter and Email
- Collaborate closely with the team in USA (St. Louis, CA, Remote)
- Track time, progress, goals, and deadlines
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and highly scalable product with a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends.
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.