Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
Gainsight is seeking an Enterprise Support Analyst who wants to make an impact each and every day. As part of the enterprise support team you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of paid support clients in the Gainsight customer base. The fundamental goal of this position is to help our customers achieve success using our Gainsight platform. The job involves building relationships, handling and resolving complex technical and functional queries from customers of all sizes, and managing escalations/risks as needed.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with existing customers and deliver world class front-line support
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution
- Passionately and compassionately listen to customers to gather the required information to handle customer requests
- Create an amazing experience for customers by providing timely status updates, issue resolutions and step-by-step instructions on usability questions
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Collaborate with other support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Troubleshooting: Ability to ask the right questions to get to the true root cause of the incident, follows standardized hypothesis-driven process to troubleshoot.
- Queue Prioritization: Ability to prioritize tickets to effectively manage ticket queue.
- Technical Aptitude: Ability to learn existing and new technologies related to the Gainsight product on an ongoing basis.
Effective Communication: Strong written/verbal communication skills and able to clearly explain technical terms in a way easily understood by customers.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Ability to effectively collaborate with other teams to drive outcomes for clients.
- Proactive Support: Ability to take ownership of proactive support activities for assigned enterprise accounts.
- Escalation Management: Ability to effectively manage escalations that result from support issues for assigned accounts.
- Driving Effective Meetings: Agent is effectively facilitating and leading client meetings around support activities.
- Building Trusting Relationships: Ability to create long-lasting, collaborative, trusting client relationships with key strategic clients in order to provide them the best support experience possible.
- Time Management: Ability to effectively manage time across ticket obligations, Enterprise Support driven tasks and team obligations.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Must have 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in technical support
- Passion to be a part of a hard working and winning team
- Excellent ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
- Expertise working with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce Apps and Web applications desired
- Ability to understand database architecture
- Ability to understand relationship databases
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new category from scratch and we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we’ve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.