Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast-growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. We've been recognized as one of the top 50 mid size companies in India by ‘Great Place To Work’ and top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Tel Aviv, California, Phoenix, St. Louis and London.
About The Job Role
As our lead Gainsight Solutions Architect, you’ll be the technical leader responsible for designing and maintaining solutions in our internal instance of Gainsight. As our technical consultant, you’ll work closely with Client Outcomes and cross-functional teams to define and implement processes that scale, follow our best practices, and reduce technical debt. This position requires a mixture of project management, organizational, problem-solving, advisory, and technical skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with a vague set of business requirements and turning them into efficient and elegant solutions. You’ll think about the implications of the changes you make to other workflows in the system, and architect solutions smartly so they’ll be adaptable for enhancements we may want to make in the future. In this position, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to work closely with our Product Management team to communicate Gainsight’s internal use cases and provide early feedback on product designs.
What You'll Do Here
- Design and implement innovative technical processes. Examples include Stakeholder Alignment, feature usage health scoring, and risk management. Note that these impact both Client Outcomes specifically and/or broad cross-functional business strategies. Also note that they cover Gainsight CS, PX, and all other Gainsight products.
- Own the complete architecture of our implementation of Gainsight and collaborate with data owners throughout engineering and operations teams (Services, Sales, etc).
- Configure and deploy our Gainsight instance to internal customers (including system configuration, assistance with external integrations, reports, dashboards, and workflows).
- Make recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of teams that use Gainsight through development and adoption of best practices, standardized procedures, and "outside of the box" thinking.
- Monitor system performance and data integrity to make recommendations and deploy continuous improvements.
- Partner with Product Management to share our internal use cases and assist in designing and providing feedback on new products, from conception to deployment.
- Serve as the frontline resource for internal end users to field questions, troubleshoot issues, and resolve problems.
- Develop process documentation for existing and newly implemented processes. Maintain a list of FAQs.
- Have an opportunity to become a citizen developer for UIPath and work directly with our integration partners to plan, design, test and roll out new processes (ex. NXT-cloud login with Okta & Ultipro integrations).
What We're Looking For:
- 8 to 12 years of IT experience that includes at least 2+ years of solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Hands-on 2-5 years of Gainsight administration work
- Expert technical skills and aptitude are required. Technical areas such as CRM, databases, data integration processes,
- Salesforce.com, and various SaaS platforms are considered relevant
- Sound interpersonal and presentation skills with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work and stay connected with various internal cross-functional teams to communicate requirements and project timelines
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume work environment and meet multiple deadlines
- Passion for Gainsight Values of Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friend
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with ability to prioritize
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self-motivated and directed; Fast learner
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation