Gainsight™ is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, we bring together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. We joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.We are the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Our CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Israel, and India. Gainsight India has also been certified as one of the Great Places to Work.
About The Job Role
Gainsight is building a world-class team of Engineers with a mandate to architect, design, build, scale, and maintain our cutting-edge customer intelligence repository and to apply ‘predictive analytics’ techniques to mine the data and discover data patterns & drive insights.
We are looking for a great React-Native / React developer with experience and interest in building performant Mobile applications on both iOS and Android platforms.You will be responsible for building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What You'll Do Here
- Build software applications by following coding standards, integration tests, and deployment scripts.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, learn the application capabilities, ascertain areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross-device compatibility.
- Develop internal tools/utilities that are robust and impactful
- Reviewing the work done by peers.
What We're Looking For
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. An analytical mind and an eye for detail.
- 2-4 years of experience in a MobileApps Development.
- CSS skills to Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Willingness to work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Gainsight's customers.
- Build and maintain (if possible architect?) excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and Android Studio .
- Fair Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience in Implementing clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's with RN as well as Work with Native modules when required.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for a user experience and performance that feels native and is of highest quality!
- Added Advantages - "Expertise in Design Patterns", "Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities", "working with automated Testing suites like Mocha", "well-versed with Agile SDLC practices","Work with tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.","Part of RN developer community to share knowledge across as problems arise",”Basic understanding on push notifications/firebase”
- A passion for software development. Engineers who are constantly striving to learn new things and improve. And who follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep their skills current.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.