Gainsight has defined the customer success category and now we're going to do the same for the product category with Gainsight PX.
Gainsight PX® was built as an easy-to-use but powerful platform to continuously engage with customers in-product and measure their interactions. In addition, our team creates best-in-industry content for product experience and management leaders. We want to help bring modern, innovative thinking a cornerstone of their day-to-day work.
We're already the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. We've been recognized as one of the top 50 mid size companies in India by ‘Great Place To Work’ and top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Tel Aviv, California, Phoenix, St. Louis and London.
We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Marketing Manager to help ensure our customers more deeply adopt our Gainsight Products, more specifically our PX Product, so they can move up the prescribed adoption journey and realize the value of their purchase, buy more Gainsight products, become strong advocates, and remain Gainsight customers for life. To do so, this person will work to optimize and expand multi-channel(like, in-app, emails, webinaras, other 1:Many and 1:some) programs to efficiently and effectively drive customer adoption and retention at scale. This role will report directly to the Director of Customer Success for the Gainsight PX Product and will work with other cross-functional teams - Customer Success, Product Marketing teams, Product Management, Sales, Operations, and others as needed.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Ideal years of experience: 2+ years
- Standard working hours: EMEA TimezoneTimings (3:00 pm -11:00 PM IST)
What you'll Do
- Help expand and optimize strategic, multi-channel programs to help customers adopt Gainsight PX more quickly and deeply
- Conduct research with customers to guide our optimization decisions
- Work to continuously improve programs, using data to measure what is working and what’s not
- Review all existing program content, identifying content gaps and content to be updated, and collaborate with internal subject matter experts and customers to develop critical content as needed
- Scope and drive localization of all email and in product programs, including content.
- Develop and implement engaging adoption campaigns through various channels Like Email, In-product guides (using PX), Customer Webinars, 1:Some Strategy Sessions, etc.
- Track and report critical metrics
- Represent the customer while working with teams across the organization to ensure a singular and fantastic customer experience with Gainsight.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in business, marketing, or related field; MBA a plus
- 2+ years of demand generation, marketing, adoption and/or customer marketing experience preferred
- Gainsight PX / Marketo/ Hubspot/ Pendo/ WalkMe/ Google Analytics/ Mixpanel/ SFDC experience a plus
- Customer-centric with a “what’s best for the customer” approach
- Strong program development and management skills to own customer lifecycle journey focused on driving adoption and retention
- Strong analytical skills to measure effectiveness of the programs
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and be an exceptional teammate
- Accountable for your performance and results, and committed to delivering your best
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technology channels such as Gainsight PX, CS, SFDC etc.
- A font of creativity -- you take pride in coming up with fun, exciting ideas to make customers happy and successful
- Self-motivated, attentive, organized, and willing to take complete ownership of a project
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Purpose: To be living proof that we can win in business while being Human first
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.