Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
As a Solutions Architect, you’ll be a technical consultant working closely with new and existing Gainsight clients to ensure their usage of Gainsight follows best practices, maximizes adoption, and plans for scalability. You’ll be a key technical and business consultant responsible for expanding the depth and breadth of Gainsight with your customers to ensure long-term success. From a business standpoint you’ll help clients define and implement best practices around Customer Success solutions. From a technical standpoint you’ll ensure their Gainsight instance is configured following best practices and reduces technical debt. This position requires a mixture of project management, organizational, problem-solving, advisory, and technical skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers, leading projects, and driving outcomes.
As a trusted consultant on Gainsight’s Professional Services team you’ll:
- Work independently or as part of a small team to implement new customers and set them on a journey for success and scalability with the Gainsight product
- Assist existing customers with enhancing or expanding their current implementation of Gainsight
- Lead business and technical design workshops around our customers’ Customer Success processes and create scalable, sustainable solutions following Gainsight best practices
- Responsible for ensuring scalability of solutions and reducing customer technical debt
- Drive Client Outcomes - Monitor product adoption, customer habits, and configuration iterations
- Be responsible for tracking and reporting your hours and achieving a utilization target
What We're Looking For
- Hands-on 2-8 years of recent Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation or related experience is required, SaaS experience is preferred
- Solid technical skills and aptitude are required.Technical areas such as CRM, databases, data integration processes, Salesforce.com, and various SaaS platforms are considered relevant
- Sound interpersonal and presentation skills with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work and stay connected with various internal and external cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume work environment and meet multiple deadlines
- Passion for Gainsight Values of Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friend
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self-motivated and directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
This role will be remote in the US
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.