Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. We've been recognized as one of the top 50 mid size companies in India by ‘Great Place To Work’ and top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Tel Aviv, California, Phoenix, St. Louis and London.
As a Solutions Architect, you’ll be a technical consultant working closely with new and existing Gainsight clients to ensure their usage of Gainsight follows best practices, maximizes adoption, and plans for scalability. You’ll be a key technical and business consultant responsible for expanding the depth and breadth of Gainsight with your customers to ensure long-term success. From a business standpoint you’ll help clients define and implement best practices around Customer Success solutions. From a technical standpoint you’ll ensure their Gainsight instance is configured following best practices and reduces technical debt. This position requires a mixture of project management, organizational, problem-solving, advisory, and technical skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers, leading projects, and driving outcomes.
What You'll Do:
- Work independently or as part of a small team to implement new customers and set them on a journey for success and scalability with the Gainsight product
- Assist existing customers with enhancing or expanding their current implementation of Gainsight
- Lead business and technical design workshops around our customers’ Customer Success processes and create scalable, sustainable solutions following Gainsight best practices
- Responsible for ensuring scalability of solutions and reducing customer technical debt
- Drive Client Outcomes - Monitor product adoption, customer habits, and configuration iterations
- Be responsible for tracking and reporting your hours and achieving a utilization target.
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Ideal years of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Preferable work hours: PST Timezone (6pm - 3am IST)
- Hands-on 7 to 10 years of recent Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation or related experience is required, SaaS experience is preferred.
- Solid technical skills and aptitude are required.Technical areas such as CRM, databases, data integration processes, Salesforce.com, and various SaaS platforms are considered relevant.
- Sound interpersonal and presentation skills with strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work and stay connected with various internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume work environment and meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and documentation.
- Able to conduct workshops with customers to gather requirements or detail the requirements so that downstream build and test can be done.
- Lead business and technical design workshops around our customers’ Customer Success processes and create scalable, sustainable solutions following Gainsight best practices.
- Able to understand Data Architecture, perform Data Discoveries and Architecture the instance (if need be).
- Responsible for ensuring scalability of solutions and reducing customer technical debt.
- Be responsible for tracking and reporting hours.
- Passion for Gainsight Values of Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friend.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems.
- Self-motivated and directed; Fast learner.
- Strong English communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently.
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones.
- Must be able to spend substantial time interfacing with the team in the US.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.