Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast-growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. Gainsight India has also been certified as one of the Great Places to Work. The company has offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Tel Aviv, California, Phoenix, St. Louis and London.
About The Job Role
- Support the field-based solution consulting team by building demo environments and POC environments that are then delivered by the SC team to prospects and customers.
- Build use case list from given abstract request.
- Create & configure demo environments and build POCs (e.g. create demo site, install Gainsight in sandbox or production, configure use cases from written requirements).
- Work on salesforce workflows, objects, process builder, flows, apex classes and triggers, visual force pages, lightning components.
- Build demos and POCs on gainsight cloud applications and integrated systems and applications like (but not limited to) SFDC, Dynamics, JIRA, Zendesk, Hubspot, Tableau.
- Build out of box integrations and solutions as needed.
- Develop customer integrations that may be needed to support a POC.
- Analyze the customer / prospect data and model the product to align with the business needs and use cases.
- Utilize your technical knowledge, skills and abilities to build out of box integrations on demand to drive the technical sales to success and show the clear value proposition for the prospects/customers.
- Ideate, suggest, analyze and automate the processes & best practices.
- Collaborate with support, services and engineering to get the new updates incorporated into demos.
- Gain expertise on product areas and dependent business systems.
- Gain Expertise on SFDC, gainsight, APIs, other business applications and business systems.
- Guide & lead the team on building & practicing the processes and best practices.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest technical developments, business cases, industrial evolutions.
- Work on business cases and innovate out of the box business solutions.
What You’ll Do Here
- Build the technical demos and proof of concepts to enable the sales by supporting and closely collaborating with solutions consultants for the prospect / customer product demos.
- Data modelling and designing.
- Data analysis and use case to product feature mapping.
- Innovate the out of box possible solutions considering the business use cases, product feasibility and available integration systems.
- Lead and guide the team of solution engineers.
- Act as a face of the pre sales team and collaborate across the cross functional teams.
- Drive technical calls on demand.
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Ideal years of experience: 5 - 6 years
- Standard working hours: Regular Shift
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelors/Masters in engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in roles with technical & business mix of responsibilities.
- Passionate & inquisitive about the businesses.
- Keeping yourself updated with business acumen.
- Exceptional Communication abilities as you work with cross functional teams across the continents and internally with diversified teams.
- Understanding of product development and design, application architecture.
- Understand the data structures and algorithms to relate to the business application and performance.
- Understanding of object oriented programming languages like Java.
- Can work with MS office as you would be analysing and working with data sets.
- Understanding of databases as you would be involved in creating and building the schema from scratch and will have to relate it with the product features and customer/prospect data models.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championship.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.