Senior Product Designer (Hyderabad & Bangalore)
Gainsight™ is a leading Customer Success platform, empowering hundreds of customer-focused businesses to deliver outcomes and exceptional experiences everyday. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology.
The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health, and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India
Life at Gainsight
At Gainsight, our purpose is to be a living proof that you can win in business while being human first. We believe in treating people the way we would want to be treated. We believe in a tireless pursuit of balancing success for our customers, teammates, families, investors, and community. And we do all this by bringing the inner child in us to work everyday, and approaching all problems and discussions with a beginner’s mind.
Design at Gainsight
Design is at the front line in Gainsight; and forms the backbone of our simple, intuitive and beautiful product applications. We believe in keeping our users at the core and practicing User-centered design processes. Our Design team is a part of Gainsight’s Product team. We are looking for a talented designer who can seamlessly craft aesthetically pleasing yet functional and user friendly solutions on web, mobile, email, and AI platforms.
About the Job Role
Gainsight is looking for passionate product designers with 3+ years of interaction design experience. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
What You’ll Do Here
Your role will include both interaction and visual design. You will be responsible for crafting a superior user experience in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Own the full design lifecycle
- Be responsible for all stages of the Product design process
- Design solutions that meet product goals, requirements, and design standards in Agile methodology
- Collaborate with other Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, Technical Architects, and various stakeholders to bring useful and delightful experiences to life
- Be knowledgeable around the latest technologies/design languages/UI frameworks, and how they may be used to create polished user experiences
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to think creatively and critically about design problems
- Sensibility for beautiful typography, design systems, and simplicity
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, and outstanding collaboration skills
- A strong design portfolio showcasing user experience and related design projects (industry/internship projects preferred)
- Experience in user research, workflows, information architecture, and visual design
- Experience in creating low-fi and hi-fi prototypes using tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe suite
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and highly scalable product with a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.