Senior Product Designer (Hyderabad & Bangalore)
Gainsight™ is a fast-growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health, and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Israel, and India.
Gainsight is looking for a passionate product designer with 3+ years of interaction design experience.
Life at Gainsight
At Gainsight, our purpose is to be a living proof that you can win in business while being human first. We believe in treating people the way we would want to be treated. We believe in a tireless pursuit of balancing success for our customers, teammates, families, investors, and community. And we do all this by bringing the inner child in us to work everyday, and approaching all problems and discussions with a beginner’s mind.
Design at Gainsight
Design is at the front line in Gainsight; and forms the backbone of our simple, intuitive and beautiful product applications. We believe in keeping our users at the core and practicing User-centered design processes. Our Design team is a part of Gainsight’s Product team. We are looking for a talented designer who can seamlessly craft aesthetically pleasing yet functional and user friendly solutions on web, mobile, email, and AI platforms.
What You’ll Do Here
Your role will include both interaction and visual design. You will be responsible for crafting a superior user experience in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Own and deliver on every stage of the product design process, including research, prototyping, delivery, and iteration
- Design solutions that meet product goals, requirements, and design standards in Agile methodology
- Proactively collaborate with other Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, Technical Architects, and various stakeholders to bring useful and delightful experiences to life
- Be knowledgeable around the latest technologies/design languages/UI frameworks, and how they may be used to create polished user experiences
- Present work to customers, executives, and other non-design stakeholders
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to think creatively and critically about design problems
- Sensibility for beautiful typography, design systems, and simplicity
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, and outstanding collaboration skills
- Experience working on one product or a set of products long term, seeing them from conception to delivery
- A strong design portfolio showcasing user experience and related design projects (industry/internship projects preferred)
- Experience in user research, workflows, information architecture, and visual design
- Experience in creating low-fi and hi-fi prototypes using tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe suite
If you believe you fulfill our requirements, please send us your CV. We’d love to meet you and talk more!
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.