Gainsight™ is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America and EY’s Entrepreneur of The Year. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021 ( US) and among best mid-sized companies in India. (GPTW)
- Deciding what to build: Work closely with application teams, customers, sales, services, customer success, engineering and other cross-functional groups to prioritize new features and functionality based on business objectives and engineering estimates;
- Adding details that are crystal-clear: Develop user stories, acceptance criteria and initial wireframes. Partner with engineering in building technical requirements. Partner with design in making sure mockups are ready;
- Saying No: Gainsight is in a large market with multiple prospects and customers asking for many things. You’ll have to make tough calls in prioritizing and communicating why;
- Executing on roadmap: Collaborate daily with engineering team in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum development process to deliver new features and functionality;
- Ensuring smooth release: Coordinate product releases among the engineering, marketing, customer success and sales teams;
- Managing product alliances: Select and maintain relationships with technical vendors, such as email service providers;
- Go-to-Market: Partner with product marketing on sales and marketing on go-to-market strategies based on product capabilities and competitive analysis
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of product management for a product company, ideally B2B SaaS
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent technical degree. MBAs welcome but not required
- Strong technical abilities. You are intimately familiar with modern/agile software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications.
- Strong analytical capabilities. You excel at and enjoy building models and decomposing complex structures into useful primitives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, sales, engineering, support, customer success, and operations. You must be able to channel many points of view.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and highly scalable product with a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.