Gainsight® launched Gainsight PX, a complete Product Experience Platform to Drive Subscription Growth. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health, and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. The company has offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Tel Aviv. This position is based out of Hyderabad, India.
About The Job Role
Gainsight is building a world-class team of Engineers with a mandate to architect, design, build, scale, and maintain our cutting-edge customer intelligence repository and to apply ‘predictive analytics’ techniques to mine the data and discover data patterns & drive insights.
What You’ll Do Here
- Builds software applications – Follows coding standards, integration tests, and deployment scripts
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with Leads to explore existing systems, determining the areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learn the capabilities of the application
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work
What We're Looking For
- Bachelors in Computer Science or any related field
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. An analytical mind and an eye for detail
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience in contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- Working experience with AWS or similar cloud provider
- Deep technical understanding of:
- Web analytics and tag management infrastructure
- CDNs and other caching technologies
- Experience in optimizing front end performance and making simple developer-facing products and associated technical documentation would be an added advantage
- Exposure to contributing to and/or running an open-source project and building technical partnerships with 3p engineering teams would be preferred
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.